Tuesday, July 19 – Friday, July 22
The registration fee includes:
- Conference gift bag
- All meals (except for 1 lunch at Kings Dominion)
- Trips to Kings Dominion and Topgolf
- * Costs will increase to $125 on June 15
Mid-Atlantic Teen Retreat
Stay Updated for our 2022 Event!
The next annual Mid-Atlantic Teen Retreat, hosted by Calvary Baptist Church, will take place in 2022 in Colonial Heights, Va. Attendees will enjoy local accommodations and exciting activities including an outing at TopGolf! Please check back regularly for updates and contact our church with any questions at 804.526.0981 or email@example.com.
Our teens are the next generation – the future leaders of our churches and communities. During these moldable years, we believe sound Biblical teaching is fundamental to training these young people to serve the Lord as adults. The Mid-Atlantic Teen Retreat will feature speakers that are energetic and passionate about teaching young people in a manner that honors God in an environment without distraction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Registration Fee increase?
Yes, those who register early can take advantage of early-bird pricing of only $110 per person! After June 15, 2022, the registration fee increases to $125.
What is the dress code?
The following guidelines will be sent to all participating churches:
- Casual Attire: Knee-length shorts or track pants & appropriate t-shirts
- Service Attire: Khaki style pants & button-up collared shirts or polos
- Casual Attire: Loose-fitting, knee-length shorts (basketball/Bermuda) & casual or appropriate t-shirts
- Service Attire: Loose-fitting, knee-length skirts & casual or dressy tops (no t-shirts for services)
- Not permitted: Skinny straps, low-cut, razor backs, tight clothing, see-through clothing, crop tops, pants, Capris, leggings, or shorts higher than the knee
What Bible will be used?
What meals are included?
All meals are included except for 1 lunch at Kings Dominion.
What type and style of music will be used?
What is there to do during free time?
The Richmond region is full of activities for everyone! Let us know if you need help with ideas.